Sunday, November 2, 2008

I should write that down

The first title I came up with for this blog was "you should write that down" that must have been my mom's voice. Which she is right "I should write that down" which became my title. I'm now thinking about being more proactive and changing it to "I'm writing that down" or should it be "I'm typing that up" or I know..."I'm blogging that down". Nah, that just sounds a little too cool and that would mean I'm an official blogger. I actually don't even know how to do anything but type in this little window that it told me start typing in. This should be interesting to see where it takes me. Actually I'm sticking with "I should write that down". In talking to fellow bloggers, was you have your title you can just run with it and it becomes enjoyable. Let see.

Here is a list of my main motivation to blogging this all down...

To actually make a scapebook or a blogbook, or whatever you call it. I hear you can turn your blog into a book. I've yet to actually see one. But it sounds so cool. If anyone out there has one I would love to see it.

To stay connected with friends. My favorite friends in the world are the ones where there aren't a lot of conditions of your friendship and you can pick up right up where you left off, no matter how long it's been. I've been lucky in my life to have so many friends like this. But now maybe it doesn't have to be so long since we connected this way.

To get my family blogging.

To STOP and preserve the madness or I mean memories. I think about this a lot actually. I'm finally starting to see a little bit of the wisdom to all those crazy ladies who observe and then stop you in those lovely stressed out mom moments and tell you to enjoy this it goes too quickly. I really am surprised that I'm starting to think it's true. It can take me a while to catch on to things sometimes.

To enjoy life. My Grandma Ila is someone who in my eyes enjoyed life. She enjoyed little things and big things and everybody around her. She passed away a few months before I got married and I miss her and desire to listen to her stories and ask for advice. She kept a journal often so I asked my aunt once if I could read one of her journals as a young mother. I was sad and then comforted by my aunt guessing she didn't have one because she didn't have time or the energy. Did she enjoy these madness years? Am I? Lets find out.







This is my love, AJ at Easter. I haven't mastered the posting a picture thing yet in this blogging world. I found the first picture file I could find on my computer...and this was it. I have actually tried to move it or delete it, but haven't figure that out yet. I'm lucky this is the picture I randomly picked.

No comments: